Link opener generator and Challenges When It Comes to SEO Services
Dynamic web pages – A webpage in this case is a page that is designed to alter depending on certain queries or for each individual viewing. Because of the frequency of content change, search engines hate dynamic pages (in simple terms). There are ways to get around this issue but the fact is it is a big problem when it comes to any type of website. When an SEO agent is told to work on such a website post design, the task becomes constrained.
Figuring out the best way to proceed becomes the first priority.
– Hundreds or thousands of item/product pages – Optimizing each individual web page contributes to the overall rank and outlook of a website. Now imagine a website with thousands of pages to optimize post or pre-web design.
– Page title and description (repetition) – Often because products share the same attributes (for example an iPod that comes in different colors), people will use the same titles and descriptions and link opener generator. This is viewed as content duplication by search engines.
– Pages with little content – When it comes to content, search engines want as much as possible. Content is a major element in what they use to judge your website. On e-commerce sites what you find is individual products that need only a short description.
Yet keeping it short limits your content and link opener generator
– Product and quantity control – If you do not have full control of your products (especially when it comes to drop shipping) when you optimize a product page, there will be no point if you run out of stock or if the product disappears.
– Hosting control – This is an important element. If you get someone to design or provide you with an e-commerce website, having access to the control panel, access via FTP (file transfer protocol), or some way of accessing your individual web pages html files will hinder on-page optimization.
– Page structure – As mentioned above (issue 6) along with issue 2, structuring your pages becomes very difficult post web design.
– Constant change or products or updates – Imagine you have a product at hand today, tomorrow it gets an update or a new version comes out; you will have to update this product and all its features. Now imagine what happens when you have thousands of products.
– Difficulties optimizing for pages and keywords – With thousands of web pages on an e-commerce site, the question is do you optimize all those pages and how? Or do you optimize certain pages? If so, which ones?
Optimizing time and as you can see from above, there is a lot of time required when it comes to optimizing such websites. When do you make time to market your website in the process? In general a good software/system that solves all these issues and more must be implemented. That’s what software and machines do to save humans time. The human capital can then be used elsewhere. With all that said, the fact is that there are ways to fix these issues.